- Let's drill a little deeper into what the Bosch cordless drill has to offer.
- Top Questions & Answers About The Bosch 18v cordless drill
If you're a professional contractor or just a handy dude that enjoys fixing everything from a loose doorknob to repairing your kitchen cabinets, you will need a trustworthy buddy to sit sidesaddle to your tool belt.
This buddy of yours needs to be reliable, powerful and that will hold a long lasting charge. Do you really want a drill that has a battery that will conk out on you right before you start busting out singing "It's 5'o clock somewhere" leaving your job unfinished until its next charge? No, I didn't think so.
I want to tell you about an amazing cordless drill that comes brushless, and with it being brushless, you're getting a low maintenance drill, basically a date that orders off of the dollar menu, kidding, please encourage your date to order the combo.
The Bosch 18v brushless cordless drill hds182-02 will be that buddy you want on your next job or home fixer upper.
Let's drill a little deeper into what the Bosch cordless drill has to offer.
The Bosch cordless drill combo kit is making its way up the ladder (pun intended) to men everywhere because of how strong it is and how much torque it has, but what else does this bad boy have to offer? It's a compact drill, which means worrying about limited working space will be a thing of the past.
Be sure to check out our best cordless drill roundup
• The ergonomic grip will make working overhead a lot more comfortable
• The battery life is long lasting
• Lightweight, great for hard to reach areas
• ½" keyless chuck making changing out a bit easy-peasy---changing out bits with one hand---sweet
• Plastic chuck (however, it still feels solid)
Top Questions & Answers About The Bosch 18v cordless drill
• What are the speed settings on this drill?
0-500 RPM & 0-1700 RPM
• How many beats per minute does the hammer drill function have?
25,000, which is ideal for masonry or any concrete job
• What is the bit storage capacity?
This amazing hammer/drill comes with a 4x magnetic bit holder, which means if you go do a job and the former contractor used 4 different types of screws you won't need to waste time shuffling back and forth to your toolbox to find the right bit.
• I have job that involves a lot of overhead, is this drill lightweight?
If you feel that 3.25 pounds is lightweight, then yes, this drill is lightweight and made specifically for dudes that need to reach high up to do their drilling.
Basically, what it all drills down to (yeah, I'm annoying with puns) is that you are getting a tough co-worker for your next job if you purchase the Bosch 18v brushless cordless drill hds182-02. I mean, seriously, this drill would be perfect for building a deck, or whenever you just need to drill into stone, concrete, brick or mortar. It is definitely designed to handle a vast array of heavy-duty projects.
Let the Bosch 18v brushless cordless drill hds182-02 join you on your next job or household project, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks for checking out my Bosch 18v brushless cordless drill hds182-02 review.